Healthy Banana & Peanut Butter Ice Cream is made from very simple ingredients.
Banana – 3 ripe
Crunchy peanut butter – 2 Tbsp
Chocolate Chips – 2 Tbsp
- Peel and freeze the banana for 3-4 hrs or overnight until solid.
- Slice the banana and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Take the mixture in a container.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Freeze again for 3-4 hours or overnight until set.
- Take out of the freezer and serve healthy Banana Peanut ice-cream
Watch more videos on our youtube channel Cooking with Sweta