Murgi Malai (Chicken Malai Curry) is India and Pakistan’s one of the most famous Curry. It’s mildly spice and sweet chicken Curry. Let’s see how to prepare Yummy Murgi Malai Curry…
Butter – 2 Tbsp
Onion – 3 sliced
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Green chillies – 3 slit
Chicken – 1 kg
Salt to taste
Whole Garam masala
Curd – 1 cup
Garam masala- 1 tsp
Cumin powder -1 tsp
White peeper powder -2 tsp
Fresh cream -250 ml
Kasoori Methi – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Take butter in a pan , add whole Garam masala, finley sliced onions, green chillies and saute till the onion becomes soft.
- Add Ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes till the raw flavors gone now add chicken. Mix well
- Add salt and curd . Close the lid and cook the chicken for 10-15 min in low flame.
- Once the chicken is half cooked add garam masala, cumin powder,white pepper powder and again cook the chicken for another 15 min .
- Than add fresh cream and kasoori Methi mix well and let the chicken cook.
- Finaly add the coriander leaves and serve Hot with chapati or Naan .
- I made Rumali Roti and taste yummy. For Rumali Roti wait for my next post.
Categories: Main Course